- General Details
This Battery tester is designed to test the condition of the automotive battery using conductance method. Unlike the conventional method of draining the battery by applying resistance load to it and obtain the result from the meter gauge; this analyzer utilizes a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and observes the AC current that flows in response to it.
- Simple and easy to use
- Test batteries on and off the vehicle
- Accurate results in milliseconds
- Battery Life Analysis
- Analysis Result : Good or Replace
- Large easy to read LCD display.
- Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards.
- Languages: English
- Quick test—input battery volume (AH), then it can show the battery status.
- Vehicle cranking system testcranking time, voltage and status.
- Vehicle charging system test—load voltage, unloaded voltage, ripple status and charging system status.
- Store the testing result, print function
- Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity Passive testing method is safe.
- Never discharges or drain the battery.
- Able to test condition of discharged battery. Consistent and repeatable results.
- Provides unique indication of battery conditions.
- Technical info
System voltage 12 Volts Input voltage range 9V~15V Power requirements No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing. Testing range 100 ~ 2000 CCA, 100 ~ 1000 DIN, 100 ~ 1000 IEC, 100 ~ 1700 EN Dimensions (X x Y x H) 11 x 7 x 1,5 mm Weight 0.5kg
- Contact us
Contact us for more information about this product